Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry CHRISTmas to all!


Hey everyone! Hope you had a fantastic CHRISTmas full of fun, family and friends. We just wrapped up our final celebration with family and I am feeling overwhelmed with love. ;)

I am planning on posting some of the cool items from my giftbox...I can't resist sharing. The reason for the season is NOT forgotten! Thank you Lord for giving us a reason to celebrate the birth of your son!

I also plan on posting some craft things I've done lately. I just need to organize my life first. I know with the arrival of my little one soon, I'll have a lot of time sitting.....and hopefully some time to organize my pics and thoughts for some tutorials.

I also am looking forward to hopefully starting an Etsy store and Craft group with my family! I have some pretty talented friends and family & can't wait to get together with them to try out some new ideas!

What are you thankful for? What are a few of your favorite things? What are you looking forward to in the New Year?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Mandy, I'm glad you visited my blog... I'm a crafts jerk and checking out the same at your blog...Do check my crafts and pass on a comment if you like any..See you there!!
Sonia

kuliejellogg said...

So glad to meet you back on the internet. Your blog looks fun, and I'm thankful for some new crafty websites that are mom approved!

An Almost Unschooling Mom said...

I've nominated you for an award at http://almostunschoolers.blogspot.com/2010/01/lemonade-stand-award.html