Monday, May 10, 2010

Link Parties

I wanted to make a page for parties I link up to & parties you should check out!  I'll edit this post as I find new fun parties to link to. I don't know how to make these show up on a separate page, but if someone wants to let me in on the secret, I'd love to do it that way!



Mondays:


Sumo Sweet Stuff

The DIY Show Off

The Girl Creative

Making





Tuesdays:

All Thingz Related















Wednesdays:

Show and Tell Green





























The Trendy Treehouse


























Transformation Thursday
















Fridays:
 Favorite%2BThings%2BFridaybig%2Bbutton.jpg






Saturdays:




Join us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up party!

2 comments:

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

Mandy,
From my understanding, it's a little tougher to add pages in Blogger than it is in Wordpress. It would involve playing with your html a bit, or backdating a new post, disabling comments, then adding a link, maybe on your sidebar, to that post.
Hope that helps.

Mika said...

You know I was just thinking the other day what link parties are available around the blogs...and your post has basically answered my question! Thanks a mil!!